As many of you will be aware the club has started a new programme to raise awareness of mental health under the banner of the Mario Curtis Foundation.This is a subject that either has, or will touch us all during our lives either effecting ourselves or our loved ones. We will be running a long term programme in an attempt to break down the stigma attached to mental health issues and also attempting to educate all of our club members, young and not so young, through workshops and seminars.
We recently held a Gala Dinner and Auction night at the club to launch this initiative which raised a staggering £10,000 through the generosity of the the local business community and our our own club members.
However, we have two donated prizes left (detailed below) which we are now going to offer to our wider club membership through an "online silent auction". Please email your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note these prizes cannot be sold or transferred on and we do need to ensure that whoever wins the respective bid will be the person/s using the offer.
Lot 1: Christmas 2017 in ‘Pippin’ (Guide Price £500+)
A 3 bedroom lodge at Martha’s Orchard, with hot-tub, retail price £1,750, arrival after 3pm Thursday 21 December and departure by 10am Thursday 28 December 2017. Holiday for up to 6 guests in three bedrooms (2 x double & 1 x twin), plus up to 2 dogs, plus up to 2 cars.
To save queries:
- there is no option for more than 2 dogs
- there is no option for more than six people
- there is parking on site for a maximum 2 cars (i.e. no room for a 3rd car)
- there are no alternative holiday dates
- the alternative cash value of the prize is one penny sterling
- the prize cannot be transferred by the prize-winner to any third party
- and finally, our terms and conditions displayed on our website will apply to the booking.